Go to OBD Information Page
DRIVE MODE 2
EGR System Repair Verification Drive Mode
- Perform DRIVE MODE 1 first.
- Verify that the following conditions are met and correct if necessary:
- All accessory loads (A/C, headlights, climate control fan, rear window defroster) are off.
- Drive the vehicle at 53 mph (or 85 km/h) for at least 1 minute
- Stop the vehicle and use an OBD-II interface to check for Drive Mode completion. If not complete, turn ignition key to OFF, then return to Step 3.
- Use an OBD-II interface to access DIAGNOSTIC MONITORING TEST RESULTS. If "MEASs" are not within specification, repair has not been completed
- Verify no DTCs are present.
[OBD-II DRIVE MODE1 - From 2002 Mazda Millenia factory service manual]